Content Marketing Ideas
400+ Tips for Your SEO and Social Media Strategy
This book is for anyone looking for success online. It includes a detailed step-by-step approach to Internet marketing. There is no book on the market that even comes close to this one. Try it and see for yourself!
The book's website is Smart Content Works.com where you'll get full details. The site also includes a video from CTV News where I was interviewed about the book!
In this book you'll find:
- Why content marketing works
- Full content marketing plans and case studies
- Hundreds of actionable ideas for creating effective content
- How to find the exact content that your target audience wants
- How to find fresh ideas
- How to leverage written content, infographics and podcasts to increase exposure and boost sales
- Video content marketing tips
- How to use photos in content marketing
- The best free online tools
- Detailed step-by-step sample cases to follow
Get it now at Amazon.com (Print Edition & Ebook Edition)
Buy it now at Amazon.ca (Ebook Edition only, for now)
Treat yourself now at Amazon.co.uk (Print Edition & Ebook Edition)
My articles have been published by many prominent publications such as:
- Social Media Today
- Search Engine Journal
- Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- Verizon Business
- Business 2 Community
- Digital Journal
- Web & PHP Magazine
- The Suburban
- Yahoo! Voices
- Inside SEM Magazine
- SEO Shopping Carts
- Citynet Magazine
- Ezine Articles
Special Report: SEO for 2012
A Free 45-page Book on the SEO Industry in 2012
Stay informed about the latest web and business news and keep up with current 2012 trends.
You will find info on:
- Mobile SEO
- Local SEO
- Google Algorithm Updates (Panda & others)
- The Yahoo-Bing Backlink Situation
- New Linking Best Practices
- The New Reality of Website Content
- Google+ & SEO
The Internet Marketing Strategy & Business Blog
I was one of the first people in the world to have a blog and I've had several over the years. My current one contains articles that I've written on an array of topics (mostly related to Internet marketing). I don't have time to write many of these juicy blog posts but I try to publish at least one detailed article per month.
- Tutorial: SEO Linking Guide 101
- Revenue Share: Why an SEO – Client Partnership is a Bad Idea
- Social Media Marketing is Not One Size Fits All
- How to Apply for a Job on Craigslist
SEO Shopping Cart Classification System
The only e-commerce evaluation method that focuses exclusively on SEO
I created the methodology in 2005 and it remains the only e-commerce platform categorization system which assigns a classification code to shopping cart solutions. The typology was devised to be used as a quicker way for businesses to gauge the search engine friendliness of any given shopping cart. The system is most often used by web developers and business professionals to choose a suitable e-commerce option and to eliminate platforms that may not provide sufficient storefront Internet visibility, as computed by search engine algorithms.
Travel, tech, dating, lifestyle, entertainment and nightlife since 1997
I've been the Editor-in-Chief and a digital journalist for Citynet Magazine since its earliest version in 1997. Aside from editing duties, I've written hundreds of articles on a wide range of topics. I'm well-rounded that way!
- How to Get Free Airline Tickets
- Guide to Karaoke Etiquette
- Why a professional photographer does it better than your boyfriend
- Energy Drinks: Ingredients & Dangers
- The Best iPhone Travel Apps
Internet Addiction Study
Problem internet use and locus of control among college students
The results of the important study on college student Internet use ("Internet Addiction") is available to the public. Although it has been several years since it was originally presented at a conference, it is still very relevant today. If you choose to cite it, please let me know (no big deal but appreciated). Since I published the PDF version in 2011, it has been cited academically 26 times (that I know of)!
Selections of my academic work
Recently, I decided to make some of my academic and research work available.
- My McGill University Master of Arts Thesis won the award for best thesis. The topic was high-risk behaviours among Quebec teens.
- Research on the effectiveness of parent training on their children with Autism. Clinical work and research on children with Autism, especially parent training and Behavioural Psychology were my main areas of focus for many years.
- Research on the development of symbolic play among infants and toddlers.
- Research on the way college students use feedback in learning.
I've held academic and research editorial positions such as:
- McGill School and Applied Developmental Psychology Newsletter
- The ICFP Child Development Bulletin (Institute of Community & Family Psychiatry)
- Boston College Applied Developmental & Educational Psychology Website