You Don't Need a Website.
You Need an Internet Strategy.
Welcome to my personal identity hub website. These days, people no longer expect to get a job at one company and make a career out of by working there for 50 years. Rather, defining one's life has become more about personal branding and less about places of employment. As those who know me can attest, I only work with the best and offer the highest standards and integrity in all that I do. I believe in the win-win scenario when working with clients.
I'm an Internet marketing strategist and use that role to varying degrees for several companies that I run or represent. I'm like a sponge with a thirst for knowledge. I continually read, test, and integrate ideas and leverage the information gained to get the best for my clients. I'm more than just some guy who plays online. I give talks at conferences where I don't simply regurgitate the same general info you can get anywhere but rather synthesize the latest thinking and trends into something relevant, thought-provoking, and useful.
Current Projects of Interest
I'm involved in a number of projects, some of them are highlighted below:
- Working on books on Internet marketing (content marketing, SEO,...)
- Co-developing the SEO standards for the Library of Congress (loc.gov)
- Working on the development of web series/channels for ClipRiot.com
- Director & instructor at the Montreal Internet Marketing Training Centre
- President of the Canadian Internet Marketing Association
Contact me now and find out how I can help you!