The old way of shouting “Buy! Buy! Buy!” at customers no longer works. That’s why you need this book! It’s ideal for any business looking for success online. It’s more than just seemingly endless ideas. It’s a complete guide to content marketing from A to Z. Through clear explanation, stories, exclusive can studies, insightful advice, helpful tips and actionable ideas, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the best strategy for your specific business
- How to use the best content marketing ideas to grow visibility and sales
- Which methods content marketing professionals use
- The free online tools are available to help you boost sales
- How to combine content marketing with SEO and social media
- Advice for generating new ideas for your online marketing
- How to move beyond your website and take your online marketing to the next level
- How to create a content marketing plan
- How to publish content that increases your company’s brand awareness among consumers
- Find out how small businesses up to Enterprise-level corporations are using content marketing
- How to be a publisher. Not in the traditional sense of printing a newspaper but in the modern innovative way of using the Internet with its broadcasting capabilities
- How personal branding with content marketing can establish your credibility and social proof
The book is limited to the most effective tactics to get consumers to come to you, earn their trust, and increase your sales. Use the best practices in content marketing through text, photos, videos, podcasts, and infographics.
Content Marketing Ideas will change the way you look at consumers.
#5 of 100 for Best Content Marketing Books.
#32 of 100 for Best SEO Books.