Updated March 2, 2022
Your privacy is important to me. Accordingly, I have developed this policy so you can be aware of any personal information that is collected, used, communicated and/or disclosed.
- If you send in an email, subscribe to the receive emails (e.g., newsletter), or provide your name and email address to receive access to a document, your information will be kept confidential and will not be sold to any third parties.
- Any identifiable or personal information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of any internal purposes.
- Personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, I cannot be held responsible in any way, shape, or form for anything that happens to you, your business, or your brand, with respect to the information that has been submitted by you or any other websites user.
I am committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained as realistically as possible.
If you sign up to receive the newsletter, you agree to the following:
- You may unsubscribe at any time.
- You agree to receive an email periodically.
By visiting this website you agree to the following:
- Cookies may be used on this website to improve functionality and performance, to analyze traffic to the website, and to enable social media features.
Your continued use of this website means that you agree to the following:
The term “content” refers to the text, photos, videos, and graphics of this website.
Most of the content on this website is the property of Brian Rotsztein. The text is 100% original and has not been copied from any other website. The content of this website is protected by international intellectual property laws. In some cases, images (e.g., a book cover or a logo) are used. They may be trademarks and logos that belong to and/or are copyright their respective owners. Any use of these images were done so for educational purposes.
For journalistic purposes, you may use a maximum of 100 words in a quote with a clear indication that the content belongs to Brian Rotsztein.
Any individual, company, or other entity caught copying the content of this website beyond the above fair use maximum will risk being prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I reserve the right to actively and aggressively pursue Internet thieves who violate the terms on this page.
Finally, by ignoring the terms of this page, you agree to have your full details published on a list of Internet thieves, with the stolen content as evidence, at any time in the future.
Limit of Liability
You agree that the information on this website is informational and does not guarantee any results, positive or negative for you, your business, or your brand. You will in no way hold the website owner accountable for anything that happens based on information you found on this website.
Contact Brian Rotsztein if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.