Important Legal Information
The acceptable use terms and conditions detailed on this page may be updated at any time without notice to users. It is up to users to check this page for updates each time they come to the site.
Updated February 21, 2012
Your privacy is important to me. Accordingly, I have developed this policy so you can be aware of any personal information is collected, used, communicated and/or disclosed.
- If you send in an email, subscribe to the receive emails (e.g., newsletter), or provide your name and email address to receive access to a document, your information will be kept confidential and will not be sold to any third parties.
- Any identifiable or personal information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of any internal purposes.
- Personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Personal information will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, I cannot be held responsible in any way, shape, or form for anything that happens with respect to the information that has been submitted by websites users.
I am committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained as realistically as possible.