|Master of Arts (#2!)*||Boston College|
|Web Design Certificates||Dawson College|
|Master of Arts (M.A.)*
Dean's Honour List for Best Thesis
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||McGill University|
|Diploma of Collegial Studies (D.C.S.)||Vanier College|
* Both Master's degrees started as Ph.D.s but I left each program early to work in the web industry... long story but no complaints!
Rather than a long paragraph, here's the short, bulleted list edition! I'm in Montreal but can travel.
What I Do
- Internet strategist
- Thought leader
- SEO expert
- Social media consultant
- SEM workshop professor
- Internet marketing guide
- Systems analyst: I help companies with their ROI
- Published photographer
- Creative director and designer of attractive websites that convert: I make company websites work hard as they sell your products and services while you sleep.
- Prolific writer (working on a book, too!)
Integrated in All that I Do
- Go-to guy: What problem do you need solved?
- High integrity
- Lateral thinker / Out-of-the-box idea generator
- Intelligent and creative approaches to solving problems
- High standards
- Renaissance man (their words, not mine, but quite complimentary)
- Jack of many trades, master of some
- Multiple award winner for above talents
- Continually look out for my clients' best interests. How many of your business associates and vendors can claim that fact? I want you to succeed and excel. I work with clients who understand the value of hiring an experienced professional.
- Professor: I have taught my own courses at major universities
- Former Researcher: Now I fund the research and let the principal investigators do their thing. Current project being funded continues my pioneering work on Internet addiction.
- Former Clinician (Behavioural Psychology)
- Sent my first email in 1993. Built my first website in 1997. Began Internet marketing that same year.
- Got into SEO very early on... long before today's fly-by-nights.
- So much more!